Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Here I go again. . .

Welcome back to ME.

I'm back!  After two years of MIA and not blogging, I did not realized this account will still exist. Well, it does and still here!

I still cook for my family, so I guess there is no use of changing the main title of this blog.  Let's rewind for a little bit and talk about one major event that had happened to me in the recent years.

Well, big events does not usually comes in big packages, because mine comes in 7 lbs, 19 inches.  I am a mom again! My son Ryden, born August of last year was a big celebration for my family, and my oldest son Tyler could not wait to become a big brother.

Fast forward to today, Ryden is now a one year old, major cutie. Lots of people find him adorable and about 90% of them thinks his a girl, maybe because of his long brown locks and cutie face. But either way he is such a blessing to my family.
Our few days old baby Ryden.
Oh well! oh well! still a cute baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment